Children’s Center for Young Women’s Health has some great information for teens about the dangers of texting while driving and some tips on how to be safe behind the wheel (i.e. don’t text!). Check it out, and while you’re there, read up on the latest about sexting, piercing and unfortunate tattoo choices.
Related Posts :
- Five things about living with Erb’s Palsy that you probably won’t find on Google
- Making sure your children aren’t driving distracted
- A year after Sandy Hook, our children aren’t any safer from guns
- Emergency Department visits related to Molly narcotic skyrocket
- Eating disorders affect boys, gay and lesbian youth