For those of you wondering why our Facebook page looks different, here’s the scoop. Several months ago, a wonderful fan, Nazeefa Fatima, was kind enough to set up a fan page for Children’s Hospital Boston. Well, we had a Facebook page too and thought it might be confusing to fans, since many folks on Nazeefa’s pages thought they were interacting directly with the hospital. We worked with Nazeefa to merge all the fans onto this new fresh page (thanks, Nazeefa!). We hope this page will be as engaging as the previous ones, so please check it out, and feel free to nudge us on.
Related Posts :
- Rise in sexual violence may be connected to exposure of children to pornographic images
- What are the best Facebook privacy settings for my child?
- Can I stop my teen from sharing inappropriate Facebook posts?
- How can I limit my teen’s Internet time without distracting him from homework or invading his privacy?
- Could monitoring Facebook impact drinking in college?