Other children’s health stories we’ve been reading:
- Does your child text constantly? Well, there’s no need to worry anymore about it affecting their ability to spell, according to Chatspeak.
- It turns out that many schools have few or no nurses to respond to flu outbreaks. How will this affect your child?
- Even though there’s been a rallying cry for parents to get their kids vaccinated against the H1N1 flu, many parents have not been convinced.
- McNeil Consumer Healthcare is recalling certain lots of Children’s Tylenol and Infants’ Tylenol after bulk raw material was found to be tainted with B. cepacia bacteria.
- We already knew that having babies sleep on their backs can cause head flattening, but now there’s evidence that head flattening is linked to ear infections.
- Have you thought about banking your baby’s umbilical cord blood? You may think twice after seeing how much it costs.