Thrive would like to congratulate Children’s Hospital Boston’s Facebook fan page for reaching more than 100,000 fans. That’s almost enough people to fill up Fenway Park three times!
To celebrate, we’d like to share some of the most popular posts on Children’s Facebook fan page with you.
- Valentine’s Day: This post received more interactions than other any post in Children’s Facebook history.
- Cardiac Grant: Most liked post.
- Thrive stories: You’re an Ava-what? and Call of Duty were the most popular Thrive stories Children’s Facebook fan page linked to.
- Fan favorites: Dr. Judith Palfrey Carries the Olympic Torch and Haiti: Children’s Response to a Country in Need were loved by Children’s Facebook fans.
- Celebrity Visits: Bruins, Celtics and Boys Like Girls
If you’re not one already, become a Children’s Facebook fan today!