Did you know that September is Childhood Obesity Awareness Month? In her first video blog, or vlog, for Thrive, Claire McCarthy, MD, discusses the three most important things parents need to be aware of as they try to keep their kids at a healthy weight.
Related Posts :
- ‘One size fits all is not our norm.’
- 26.2 for three: A transplant nurse’s tribute to her patients
- Boston Children’s Collaboration for Community Health helps families thrive
- Beyond the birds and the bees: What children really need to hear from their parents
- The founder, a parent and a patient: Three yogis who are giving back