Good news for those of you who (like me) cringe and change lanes when you see someone two-handed texting while “driving” their cars: the Boston City Council yesterday voted unanimously to ban texting while driving. Boston Mayor Thomas M. Menino has said he’ll sign the ban as soon as it hits his desk, and Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick has said he supports a ban on texting while driving, so hopefully the state will follow suit soon.
Related Posts :
- Five things about living with Erb’s Palsy that you probably won’t find on Google
- Making sure your children aren’t driving distracted
- A year after Sandy Hook, our children aren’t any safer from guns
- Emergency Department visits related to Molly narcotic skyrocket
- Eating disorders affect boys, gay and lesbian youth