Minnie Ortiz, a patient of Children’s Hospital Boston’s Optimal Weight for Life Program, is being featured on a new PBS Web video series called Living with My Type 2. Here’s her introductory video, where she talks about not even knowing what type 2 diabetes was before she was diagnosed with it and how, after the death of her mother left her without someone to talk with, she writes in her journal to express the concerns she has about her health.
Related Posts :
- How to survive six months in the wilderness with type 1 diabetes
- Two lessons I learned on my weight loss journey
- Opportunity knocks: diabetes teaches life lessons
- David Ludwig answers TEDMED community questions about childhood obesity
- Boston Children’s expert appears in The Weight of the Nation documentary